RETURN TO SCHOOL FOR ALL CHILDREN - 8TH MARCH
3 March 2021 (by mbrennan)
- Advice on reducing 'school return' stress levels.
- All children in all year groups should return to school on Monday 8th March.
- Face Masks are not required in Primary Schools - but if a child is wearing one this will be allowed but not be 'policed' by the staff.
- Adults entering the school grounds MUST wear masks unless they have a medical reason for not doing so.
- Good hand hygiene will be a priority throughout the school - Gel will be regularly offered to children and monitored hand washing will be regularly carried out.
- Classrooms will be regularly sanitised and spacing will be adhered to where practical.
- Classes will be kept as Bubbles wherever possible.
- We will NOT be doing any Covid testing on children. However, staff members have the opportunity to be Rapid Flow tested twice a week to help us identify any asymptomatic adults quickly.
- Children can come into school between 8.55am & 9.10am.
- Children can be collected from school between 3.20pm and 3.35pm.
- Please do not loiter in the school grounds... drop-off and collect quickly.
- Please respect appropriate distance in our grounds and in the building - especially the Main Entrance.
- Please keep communication with the Office to emails or telephone calls where possible.
- We may need to close classes for 10 days because of contacts with Positive cases - If this happens we will let parents know immediately.
- Please DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD to school if they or a family member have had a Positive test result or if they display the three main symptoms: Temperature, Persistent Coughing, Loss of Taste of Smell.
- For the moment we are not able to organise events in school where lots of people would be mixing.
- Visitors needing to be in the building may only do this by prior arrangement with the Headteacher or Senior staff.
- Uniform is expected to be worn correctly...
- Black shoes or pumps (Not boots or coloured trainers)
- All children should have a white T-shirt and Black shorts and pumps for PE.
- All uniform should be labelled so it can be returned to a child if lost.
- Please remember to bring Book Bags to school.
- All children are encouraged to bring a bottle of water to drink during the day. This should be labelled.
Thank you for your cooperation.