Every local-authority-maintained school must publish specific information on its website to comply with The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012 and 2016 and other relevant legislation.
Information such as:
- School contact details
- Admission arrangements
- Ofsted reports
- Performance and assessment results
- Behaviour policy
- School complaints procedure
- Pupil premium
- PE and sport premium for primary schools
- Special educational needs (SEN) and disability information
- Equality objectives
- Governors’ information and duties
- Charging and remissions policies
- Values and ethos
- Requests for paper copies
Here at St Mary's we take this very seriously and therefore make every effort to comply, we have tried to make accessing the information simple and logical by placing the majority within this Official Documents section.
Please email Admin@St-Marys-Halifax.Calderdale.sch.uk if you find an error, missing file or mistake in any part of our website so that we have the opportunity to correct our mistake.