Our Houses and points running totals are;
Class 3/4C have been exploring Prayer.
We thought carefully about all of the different reasons why we pray - to say thanks, to say sorry, to ask God for something, to praise God and to bless.
Each child would like to share with you one reason they pray.
Creative Curriculum is such fun.
Our Year 5 children are really enjoying reading their books.
Are you being bullied and need to talk to someone? Click here for child line information.
- World Cup: Which Belgium player should England be worried about?
England play their final group match against Belgium, but which star player should England be worrie…
- Smoking: Should it be banned at the school gates?
A group of school children have had enough of adults smoking near school gates, so they decided to d…
- VAR: What is it and why's everyone talking about it?
VAR (video assistant referee) technology has been debated for a long time in football. Now, it's bei…
- Can you guess which singer this is?
Here's a clue - she's pretty famous!
- Sir David Attenborough: 'I'm astonished' by Blue Planet plastic impact
The wildlife expert says he's been wowed by how much people are doing to tackle plastic in the ocean…